Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Welcome to my thoughts!

Well hello! I am terrible with keeping everyone up to date on the happenings in our home, but I have always loved to blog, so hopefully I can keep up with this. I used to write at least one every day, so here's hoping!

I cannot believe it's June already. Can anyone tell me where this year has gone? The wedding is next month! We are at 52 days and counting. We've made excellent progress in the planning process. I ordered the favors a few days ago, and will be ordering Jeremy's ring this week. After that, the only things left to order & pay for are the tables/chairs and the food! Both of those only require a week notice, so I have plenty of time. As of this afternoon, all of my girls have their dresses...that is a HUGE relief for me! I was so worried time would run out and the dresses wouldn't get here in time. We're looking at a rather large turnout...far more than we expected. We certainly are feeling blessed and loved by these results.

Jeremy has just finished his spring semester, and has completed his AA Degree!! So proud of him. He is juggling school with being a stay at home dad. He has done wonderfully with raising our babies.

I am still a Store Manager with Blockbuster. I still love what I do. I am working hard at paying off all of our debt so that one day soon, I will be lucky enough to get to stay home. I am contemplating going back to school to get my Master's, but I think that getting Jeremy through school is the first priority.

Jordan is getting bigger and smarter every day. It's amazing to me how intelligent he is. At barely 2 years old, he can count to 10, sing *most* of his ABCs. He knows all of his colors, can recognize most letters by sight and can recognize even the most unusual animals. We are *slowly* working on potty training. Every day he shows more and more interest in it, so I'm hoping to get over that hurdle very soon.

Logan will be 6 months old in 2 weeks...WOW! How did that happen? He is rolling an scooting...crawling is in our near future. It's looking like he will stay a blue-eyed boy, and we're leaning toward thinking he is left-handed, which makes Jeremy VERY happy!

I think that pretty much catches everyone up. I will try to blog often, hopefully every day.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is so cool! I've never even seen a blog before (that I know of! LOL!) so excited to hear about all the udpates, especially the wedding and congrats to Jeremy on his AA degree!!! yahoo! So we'll have two great things to celebrate next month!!! Can't wait to see you guys, love ya!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete